Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What is this?

Good question, Sean.
This is an effort to act as if what I say is important.
This is about me.
Me, me, me.

And, the first thing to know is that I am very uncomfortable with things that are about me in any way.

So, this'll be terrific.

Mostly this will be a repository of things that I wish were said or written.

Lost if the stuff the I psot will to do with have art-y.

There will be typos and misgrammarfication. Neologisms.

I am a film programmer. That means I develop and present shows for public consumption.
I like things.
I have fun.
But, a lot of what I am doing has to do with films and the film world, and etc. But, not all. I am a well-rounded person, all right guys?

There is no time table for additions to this blog, and I am sending this directly from my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment